Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A CURIOUS LITTLE DAUGHTER

A little girl was out and about with her mother, the little girl asked, “mum, how old are you?” the mother replied, women don’t talk about their age, don’t worry sweetheart, you’ll learn this when you are grownup. The little girl then asked, “mum, how much do you weigh?” the mom answered again sweetheart, that’s another thing women don’t talk about.
The girl still inquisitive asked again “mum why did you an daddy get a divorce?”

The mother, a little annoyed by her daughter’s curiosity responded that’s the part that hurts me very much and I don’t want to talk about it.

The little girl infuriated, went off to her friend’s house to play. She tells her friend about her mother’s refusal to answer her questions. The friend said all you have to do is find and read you mother license, its just like a report booklet from school it will tell you everything.

Later the little girl and her mother are out and about again, the little girl starts: mom I know how old you are, you are 32yrs. The mother, very shocked asked how did you know that? The little girl shrugs and said I just know and I know how much you weigh-130 pounds. The mother surprised where did you learn that? The little girl said I just know and I know why you and daddy got a divorce. You got F in sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment