Wednesday, November 4, 2009

75 Year Old Sperm

A 75-year old man went to his doctor’s office to get sperm count. The doctor gave the man a jar and said, “take this jar home and bring me a sample tomorrow”.

The next day, the 75-year old man re-appears at the doctor’s office and gives him the jar, which is as clean and empty as the previous day. The doctor asks what happened and the man explained:
“Well, doc, its like this, first in tried with my right hand, but nothing then I tried with my left hand but nothing then I called my wife.

She tried with her right hand but nothing then her left yet nothing she even tried with her mouth and still nothing.

Hell, I called my daughter to help out but she was nowhere, then a called my neighbor’s wife. She tried first with her right hand but nothing then her left hand, nothing. She even tried with her mouth and teeth too but nothing.

The doctor was shocked! – You wanted your daughter to what? You even called your neighbor?

The old man replied,
Yeah, but no matter what we tried we couldn’t get the damn jar opened.

No comments:

Post a Comment